Optimisation of workflow logistic processes
Successful front cooking is exceptionally well prepared. You will learn how to independently organise the optimal combination of guest frequency, preparation time and ingredient preparation.
Suitable for kitchen managers, sous chefs, prospective area managers and similar.
Aim of training course
- Participants are able to analyse and evaluate the workflow processes within the COOK front cooking system working environment.
- They can identify potential for improvement and make suggestions for process optimisation.
- They know how to implement these processes.
Training at B.PRO
- Training course, workshop
- Identifying and analysing actual situations
- Interpreting results and derive measures
- Implementing measures and testing their effectiveness
- Ensuring the sustainability of measures
- Testing and control instruments
- is adapted to the actual situation on-site
- is carried out by a specialist with in-depth practical experience
- Duration: 1.5 days
- Requires overnight stay for trainer
- Seminar fee: 1.5 days, 1,500 euros, including accommodation and meals
OTHER TRAINING PROGRAMMES