Train the Trainer
During the training course, you will learn to share existing knowledge of front cooking and to improve the guest-chef relationship of your employees.
Suitable for teachers, educators, trainers in pre-opening teams, sous chefs, prospective area managers and similar.
Aim of training course
- Participants are able to teach their own employees how to use the COOK front cooking system.
- They can name and explain all important features.
- They know how the technology is used and can communicate this.
- They have good knowledge of presentation, sales, customer-diner relations at the front cooking station.
- They are capable of conveying this knowledge to operational employees.
Training at B.PRO
- Training course, workshop, role plays
- COOK product training and review
- Use of presentation sheet
- Learning how to use and interpret body language
- Appeal factors for successful sales
- Sparking the imaginations of diners with visual language
- Language, voice, emphasis: How can I communicate important content?
- is carried out by a specialist with in-depth practical experience
- Duration: 2 days
- 1 overnight stay required
- Seminar fee: 2 days, 1,600 euros, including accommodation and meals
OTHER TRAINING PROGRAMMES
Comprehensive training for employees and partners
Flehinger Strasse 59
Phone: +49 7045 44-81900
Fax: +49 7045 44-81212